Join our Halo Happy Hour!
Once a month sink into an ephemeral hour marked by martinis, a facilitated conversation, and abundant style.
We bring together a curated group for a guided conversation: a leading operator, investor, culture shaper, creator and maker. Every person has a unique perspective, each has a common taste, thoughtfulness, and curiosity. Build a network, have a curious conversation, and connect in a saloon style conversation.
Here are five features you need to know before you confirm your attendance:
- Happily Rarified | There is never more than one per month on a Friday from 6.15pm-7.15pm (arrival from 5.45pm, doors close by 7.30pm).
- Happily Curated | There is a limit of invitations per happy hour. If invited, each ticket enables entrance for you plus one guest of your choice. Even with limited invitations, tickets may sell out. Expect up and coming investors, operators, creators, and thinkers. At past events: Guggenheim Young Collector (Shaper), Female Travel Start-Up Founder (Maker), Innovation Lead at Vanguard (Operator), Start-Up Scout and Venture Capitalist (Investor), and hopefully you!
- Happily New York | Convene in West Village (address to come with ticket) for a New York happy hour and happy meal.
- Happily Curious | We explore a vector of happiness through a cultural artifact. We enter a discourse about how culture perceives, shapes, and makes happiness.
- Happily Affordable | The ticket is $50, including unlimited beverages and food for you and a guest. When you apply below, you’ll be asked to complete your details and then be directed to purchase a ticket. Make sure you do so before you arrive.
Apply today, and if invited, you will be sent an invitation to purchase your ticket ahead of time.